A friend reminded me of my blog and I had to think for a moment, "what blog?". I had forgotten about this page for awhile now wrapped up with all of life's responsibilities. I had forgotten that journaling was once a big part of my life. Being able to write and journal so not to keep things bottled up inside. Journaling for many including myself was a big part of a healing process.
As I read through some of my postings from the past, I became caught up with emotions. Some happy and some sad. So much has happend since my last post, but yet good or bad ...I do need to say I am so truly blessed to be where I am today. I have developed friendships with true joy and laughter...oh yeah and some tears (but tears to heal) and its all good. I've grown more spiritually and I thank God for all He alone has done in my life. He has sustained me through the many challenges and yet as many times as I have stumbled He has continued to pour out His grace upon my life.
Life is full of so many uncertainties...job loss, family moving, even loss of life, but the only one thing I know for certain is... "...He will never leave you nor forsake you..." Deuteronomy 31:8.

1 comment:
I am sooooo proud of you and we are so happy to have you home with us. Love ya plenty!
Post a Comment