Friday, March 20, 2009

BAD HAIR DAY?





It has been awhile...and so much things have happened! I had a whole month off from work and now dreading to return back next week. so back to the 'title of this post...'Bad Hair Day'. Have you ever had a bad hair day? I cant even count the days anymore its been so many! So I took the above picture (courtesy of my cuz Tammy)to a popular hair cut place and told them I wanted my hair cut the same way. Now comes in your part...this is me about an hour after my haircut...do the styles at all look alike? Make a comment and let me know what you think!
The hair stylist tried to do a totally different style altogether, but I tried to gear her back to the picture. Well I think next time my cuz will need to cut my hair the next time she's in town. God Bless & Believe ~Liz


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi babe,
bad hair day or not, you're still beautiful to me.
your babes!

Dee said...

aw your hubby is cute!!! I think you look great too, but not like the picture. Where did you get your hair cut at? sometimes it pays to go to a good salon even tho it will cost a lot.
Glad you blogged again! Have an awesome day!