Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Love My Madi!!



Isnt she beautiful!!! This is Madison...she is my granddaughter. She made 1 this past May. She lives in Lousiana with her mom, Sarah. Her daddy lives in Florida. I guess things happen for a reason, but whatever is going on between the parents should be kept that way...and Madi should be able to have both mom and dad in her life. All I know, is that I am praying for God's intervention and that He alone will knock down the strongholds of Satan and restore this marriage and family. If you are a prayer warrior, please join me in prayer for the restoration and the protection of God upon the lives of Derrick, Sarah, and especially Madison.

3 comments:

Rina said...

she is sooo beautiful. Omgosh, she's lookin' allllll over her handsome daddy. It reminds me of his baby photos. We're always praying for them.

Jesse said...

Yes, we will keep Derrick, Sarah and Madison in prayer! May God bless!

Unknown said...

Hi Liz!! it's been a while, your grand daughter is beautiful!!they'll be in our prayers also..have a great week..god bless:)