Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Tribute to My Soulmate
14 years ago you walked into my life and you have been walking by my side every since. You are a genuine example of a loving man and even more of a genuine example of a Godly loving man. I hid behind a brick wall, but slowly with your kindness you helped me remove a wall of emotions brick by brick and helped me to stand. Day by Day, week by week, year by year, you showered me with compassion and unconditional love. I just want to pay this tribute to you 'Just Because'....and because you so much deserve it and more! Love you always~n~forever...me

3 comments:

Rina said...

awww...so beautifully shared. btw, happy anniversary to you both.

Liz said...

Thanks sis! God new exactly what I needed when he sent 'my angel' in my life!

Kim said...

This is beautiful! Congratulations to you both. God is so good and has blessed you with such a wonderful family. Hope to see you at one of my classes soon! God Bless!