Friday, January 30, 2009

Coupon Clipper

The living here in Hawaii can be expensive. So my question is: where can you find good coupons to use for any type of savings? I have a big family and always looking for ways to save money. I clip coupons from the local newspapers, midweek, magazines or where ever they offer it online. I went to my local Walmart early this morning before work and found out they are no longer accepting printed coupons from the internet. The reason because people are now trying to give 'fake' coupons to try and get 'free' items. One of my favorite coupon is one found in the Local Midweek. Baskin Robbins offers a buy one 2-scoop sundae, get one free. Another coupon I enjoy using is the family coupon for Chuck E Cheese, which is found in the local newspaper. I love Chuck E Cheese over any other 'token' entertainment because its only 1 token for any game! What does God have to do with coupons? Coupon or No coupon, God provides for all of our needs as we seek Him with all of our hearts...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz! Just like you...I usually get coupons from the newspaper (Advertiser) and Midweek. That's too bad about Walmart not taking online coupons anymore. If I come across anything I'll let you know!

Have a blessed weekend! =)

Rina said...

I'm not much of a coupon clipper although I should be. I'm learning though =)

And yes, God definitely provides...always!!!

Dee said...

let me tell you my story, okay I just got back from Hawaii, if you were able to read my blog you know it was a last minute visit to see my brother who is sick with cancer. Okay anyway, one day when I was on Oahu my sister sent me to the store to get tomato sauce and olives ( making patele stew) any who...the small can of tomato sauce was so expensive, I nearly fell down. I told my sister I couldn't only live in hawaii If I bought only things on sale and clipped coupons and really planned out all my meals. What you pay in Hawaii is unreal, I think being away so long I just forgot.
Okay I pau now.