Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friendships...

Friendship is something that I treasure and hold close to my heart. My friends are few, oh but how I love them and I do indeed considered myself blessed! They mean more to me then they will ever imagine. Karen has been with me forever and although I havent seen her in a very long time, our paths always seem to cross. We did so much together and have so much childhood memories....Donna is such a beautiful woman of God and I will cherish our friendship forever! We've known each other for years! We've laughed together, cried together, and laughed together again! She loves me for who I am and always reminds me how much I mean to the Lord and how much He will never leave me nor forsake me. She has such a huge heart and I consider myself blessed to count her as one of my 'few'. My closest friend is my awesome, loving soulmate! I truly am blessed to have him in my life. God knew exactly what I needed, when he blessed me with Mark. He does everything for me and more. When it comes to friendships, Im hoping the same for my daughter. That she too, as pictured above with a friend that has moved away, will have friendships that she too will grow to treasure.

2 comments:

Dee said...

your blessed to have friends, I still have my very wonderful childhood friends which I cherish.

Anonymous said...

hi babe...yes, you are truly blessed!!! ooops...i meant i'm truly blessed to have you in my life!!! just like the song that's being played "I wanna say thank you" for all you do for me too! I'll see you later. Oh, by the way
dinner is cooking and i just finished washing a load. Love ya!