Thank You For All The Inspiration!
2 girls...2 blessings!
We are into the 2nd day of the New Year and I must say with all the reading I am truly inspired by the many of you that share your stories and your talent through your blogs! You are so blessed with wonderful gifts that truly only God has given you. These gifts include photography, writing, stamping, scrapbooking, journaling, preaching....the list goes on and on. I am so blessed to have read blogs that have been nothing but an inspiration to me. I too love crafts (stamping & scrapbooking) but haven't really invested much time to learn. My sister Rina at Heartful Stamping is so truly blessed with talent in this area. The beauty within her is expressed through her work! She sure has a lot of crazy fun with her creations as I read through her blog almost daily! She is a loving Christian woman and I am so blessed to be her sister! I also love photography but never took it further then High School. My brother in law Jesse at 100 Hawaii Icons takes awesome photos. This blog is so educational and intriguing. I cant seem to leave his blog without checking out his pictures of icons in Hawaii and answer the quiz questions. If you are up for a challenge or planning a visit to the islands soon this is definitely the blog you need to visit! He has an awesome and great talent with the gift of photography as I viewed more of his great work on JESSE FARRAR PHOTOGRAPHY. Journal writing has always been a passion of mine. Sharing Jesus Christ to all around me is just me. I received Him into my heart June of 1985. I still make my mistakes, but I thank God for His Grace and Compassionate Love that endures all, knowing that He who began a good work is faithful to complete it....Happy Blogging, God Bless & always always BELIEVE!
2 comments:
What an inspiration you are and I'm so glad you found me! I have always dreamed of coming to Hawaii.It must be a blessing to live there!To start over raising kids when yours are really grown shows what a special person you are!Let 2009 be the year we become the best and healthiest we can be!!!
Here's to you my new friend!
Be blessed!
Lorie
Thanks sis for the shout. You're very special too and I'm the one that's blessed to call you my sister. I may be crafty but you're very, very, very smart! Hmmm...let's trade (hee, hee).
Happy, Happy blogging to you too!
Post a Comment