Sunday, January 4, 2009

Never a Dull Moment

When you have a big family....it seems there's never a dull moment and there's always something that has to be done. Its almost one in the morning and we all just walked into the house after spending the last 3 hrs in an Emergency Room. Dad stayed in the car with 3 of the kids and 2 kids went with me. The visit was followed with xrays and breathing treatment, but all is well and I just Praise God for being who He is... The day time was just as busy with traveling here and there for appointments. After the appointments, I returned home just in time for dad to leave to work and mom to take over the kids and dinner. I snuck in a little nap with baby and allowed the other kids to play wii if they promised to play nicely while I closed my eyes for a bit. I guess they didnt beat each other up because they were still playing wii when I woke up a hour and 1/2 later! We decided to get some fresh air and went out to Pizza Hut for dinner. It wasnt until shortly after dad came home from work that we loaded all the kids into the van and headed to the ER. Again, never a dull moment! Tomorrow is another busy day with 2 birthday celebrations....grandma and daughter...both on the same day! Praise God!

11 comments:

Rina said...

My sister, my sister...you are absolutely correct. Never a dull moment in your sweet home. Is everything okay now??? Will we be seeing you all in church tomorrow (oops, I think it's already, tomorrow???)?

Luv. ya!

Liz said...

not sure who will make it to church. I will need to see how everyone is feeling this morning. I too went to the doctor today because of my headaches and cough that's been with me forever. I did xrays but no one called back. God is good all the time. God Bless and BELIEVE ~sis

Dee said...

I like the Katina's

What church do you go too?

Cruising your blog now.

Blessings
Dee

Liz said...

Our family fellowships with Calvary Chapel. I have seen the Katinas a few times at another church and also at special events. They are so awesome. thank you for visiting and dont forget to come back and visit. God Bless and BELIEVE ~Liz...Have a terrific blessed day tomorrow and thru the week!

Rina said...

Okay, you now have another AWARD waiting for you at my blog.

Rina said...

Oh BTW...please be sure to pick it up, this year (hee,hee).

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dee said...

OH neat I go to Calvary Also.

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Delete shis text plz. Sorry