Friday, January 23, 2009

What's Up For Your Saturday?

So what's on your agenda for this weekend? dad will be taking our oldest fishing and mom will need to find something to entertain the remaining four. I think I will do an instant replay of last week and go to the Water Park. We did try the Zoo last week Saturday, but didnt realize the parking was going to be totally crazy and crowded with the local police directing traffic. Oops did someone forget about the annual Martin Luther King Parade! So then the next resort was for the better...thank God for annual passes! We ended up at the Water Park and I think that's what we will do again tomorrow atleast for a couple hours. Leave me a comment and tell me what your plans are or what you do for fun with your family. I think I will go blog visiting....let me know you stopped by...I love to read comments from my visitors! God Bless ~Liz

3 comments:

Dee said...

so far I don't have any plans. Hubby has somethings on his agenda, I will prob just chill at home. Everytime I leave the house I spend between $60 to $80 bucks! sheesh! I'll let you know if I end up doing anything

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...what did I do today??? Nothing really...just organized my card stock and stamp pads. Tomorrow I'll tackle my stamp sets and accessories. Yikes! Just met with Rina and the other GS moms at Starbucks! Sorry for this 'delayed' response! =)

God Bless!!!

Rina said...

Let's see...well Saturday has came and gone. Sunday too. So I guess I will share our "Family" time with you (that was not meant to rhyme). One of our favs. are, a drive around our beautiful island. We'll usually do this on Sundays, right after church service. We start off with lunch in Hawaii Kai, then we'll proceed through Makapu, Waimanalo, Kaneohe, Kahaluu, stop off at Kualoa Beach Park (usually for photos and a bathroom run), then proceed on toward the North Shore. On the way, we'll stop and get out at the "Turtle" beach for some photo ops and then again, we're on our way. By this time, we're ready for a snack, which is probably one of the highlights for our girls. Speaking of which, I just need to ask..."What is the big deal with Matsumoto's Shave Ice"? In my opinion, Baldwin's Snack Shop in Aiea, is the best by far. Okay, I got that off my chest (lol). By the time we get home, it's time for me to nap (lol). While I'm taking my beauty nap, Jesse and the girls will hang out, pop in a dvd, and eat more snacks. The best part of all is...by the time I awake, Jesse's already got dinner started =) He's usually our weekend cook. Yep I know, I'm a very blessed gal!
THE END...

Thanks sis for letting us share. I enjoyed this =)

Luv. ya!